Services we provide
Safe engineering limited will provide you with an Experienced Gas safe registered on site portfolio building engineer who will work with you on a day by day basis helping you obtain your onsite evidence to enable you to become a Gas Safe Registered engineer after successfully completing your ACS exams.
Gas portfolio building programmes our Services Cover Below:
- Boiler and Cooker Instillation
- Faulty findings and Breakdown
- Appliance Services and appliance relights
- Two types of gas rates and imperial and metric
- Tightness Test with and without appliances
- Working pressure checks at the meter
- Standing pressure checks
- Spillage test in the boiler
- Trace and repair gas leak
- Identifying/notifying unsafe situations
- Identifying correct ventilation Visual flue inspectinWorking pressure checks at the appliance
Payment can be made by Debit or credit card or direct in to the companies’ bank account
With our gas portfolio completion fees are: £1650.00 no vat, pay only 50% deposit then pay the balance on the day your gas portfolio development starts.
We have found the best way to obtain this to allow for around 20 days portfolio training split over the number of weeks or months your training provider requires. Please you will need a camera for your photographic evidence.